Saturday, August 4, 2007

Worlds Greatest Husband....

Yep I got him!

I had to work today. It was crappy... I missed Molly's 2nd birthday party (normally a 2 yr olds birthday I wouldnt be so disappointed but the Curry kids kinda have a special place in my heart...), work was slow so the 3 hrs seemed to last 12 & I am just tired of being there, I have had 1 full day off in 2 weeks. It was just a crappy day(finishes a crappy week!)...

I come home to my wonderful husband & have lunch. He has a surprise for me. Photoshop elements 5!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON! He is the bomb! Maybe I can actually edit pictures sometime in the near future? (I have PS7 & no idea how to use it yet, its was over my head!)
After lunch we headed down to the basement to install the software.... to my surprise not only did I have new software... I had a new monitor! A BIG GIANT 22 inch monitor... but wait theres more!
Not only did I have new software, a new BIG GIANT monitor....
I got a NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!
WOW totally shocked me. Like shocked like I didnt know what to say shocked! WOW!

We just started talking about replacing my computer as my old one is 5 yrs old , my previous computer was kind of a Therapy present to myself when my mom passed away in 2002.
It was slow with a capital S.L.O.W. !!! If I wanted to get online I had to re-boot the computer to do so. My monitor was small but you work with what ya got ya know!??! 5 yrs ago it was a REALLY good one!
I love it! I Love my wonderful husband, who always goes above & beyond to make me happy!

And If your wondering yes I do know I am spoiled, I wouldnt have it any other way!! :)

No comments: