Monday, July 21, 2008

7.21.75

33 yrs ago I entered the world... :) Yep its my birthday & I am 33...& I am ok with being 33.
Ask me in 2 years how I feel about being 35 & we will see how that goes!
It was a great birthday weekend, a great birthday. My girlfriends came over we hung out & had a few margaritas & great snacks & just some good quality girl time! Every birthday should be spent like this!

John & I were going to go out to dinner tonight however I had a big lunch at work... my co-worker & I share the same birthday so we had lunch at Mi Ranchito (the best mexican food in Johnson county!) It was so good I couldnt eat dinner.... so we stayed home. However I found room for ice cream cake John got me!! I love him & I love Ice Cream Cake!! :)

Then I found time for the tred mill... all this celebrating this weekend wasnt good to me! The scale was up 1 pound this week... totally the wrong way!
I need to fit into a new wardrobe(that I already have!) by Sept so my birthday is done, no more excuses time to be serious for the rest of biggest looser Puhak edition round 2. Its only for another month. Think I can bust my behind enough to loose the 15 pounds I want to loose by August 24th? Then keep it off while on vacation the end of August? Not to mention I lost the last round & I am sick of putting $5 a week in the jar darn it!

The wardrobe I have is from when I worked at Bank One in Az, our dress code was much tighter than where I work now & I have a full box full of dressy work clothes alot that I never wore! I have black suit that I cant wait to wear! There were slacks that had tags on them! I have so many cute things in there! (things are changing at work but I cant disclose anything yet!)

When my mom passed I delt with it by shopping...I was a basket case. Didnt matter what I shopped for as long as I could go shopping I was happy. I had a serious shopping addiction, but the good thing is I am motivated to get back into these clothes some of them get into for the first time. I was also in denial that I had gained more weight when my mom passed. Obviously I have figured that one out also & working on it!

My friend Lindsay was over this weekend & pointed out that I have MAGIC shoes!! :) Atleast that is what I called them... Nike+, its something that links my sneakers to my ipod nano to my computer! John checked it out, understands it( thank goodness someone in this house is technical!) & I think that is what I am buying with my birthday money! Hopefully it keeps me moving on the tredmill!

Still taking the month off for pictures, for the rare exception of a newborn shoot(they are only newborn once!) & Savannah, Nancy, Jeanne & Sheri were here(along with Jennifer, Savannah's mom) & we did 3 or 4 session in one weekend! I am not sure who had more fun being silly me or Savannah! It was great to see them again, its been way to long!! Next time bring Josh so John isnt so out numbered!

Well as my dad would say thats all the news that is fit to print!

No comments: