Monday, September 3, 2007

Photos... cards & misc

We went to the Nelson Atkins Art Museum this weekend. I wanted to take pictures of something other than kids & flowers!

Here is a Night in Shining Armour for those ladies who are looking for one... :) ha ha!

There are 3 or 4 of these huge things at the museum

I was being sneeky & snapped a quick shot of a bride & groom who were there with the wedding party taking pictures... Just something fun to play with in photoshop with out caring if i jack it up to bad!


A wedding shower card for Melissa & Josh.



I love my CB! It makes so much of a difference to the BG of the card.


I love stamping & photography they are both cheaper than therapy & I am not sure therapy would be as fun! :) I know the results of therapy arent nearly as creative!

No comments: