Friday, September 28, 2007

Stampers!?!?The best event of the year is tomorrow!

Purchase from Impress (Seattle!)
Amuse (Seattle)

Stampers! (Victoria Canada)

Love Monkey Rubber Stamps, I took this picture the day before I went to the store to shop, they were closed that day so we went back the next & I forgot to take a pic of the stuff I got there... now its all mixed in with everything else I got!

stamps from Amuse (a Seattle purchase!)

Amuse but purchased at Impress...


SU

Impress (I LOVED this store! It was my favorite in Seattle)

This was made of all scraps! It turned out cute! The Sassy stamp was purchased in Washington state but I cant remember where!?!? The picture was taken of the card inside a clear envelope so its shiny..


SU... a little stickles on the tips on the flowers & liquid glass on the petals... turned out cute!

I am so excited.. tomorrow is Harvest stamp convention! I cant wait... I do hope it is better than last year but in any case I am excited for it! I have been very busy since returning from vacation... I had lots of pictures to sift thru, i havent even opend photoshop yet but I have most of them loaded to snapfish.


I have been stamping A BUNCH!(can you tell from the pictures of the cards!?! ) I got all kinds of fun new stamps while on my trip & my SU order came in right before I left so I have had lots to keep me busy!
I will post my thoughts on the convention later this weekend... maybe

No comments: