Monday, October 15, 2007

where does time go??


Its October .... not only is it October... its October 15th... October is half over. Halloween is on its way, then Thanksgiving & before we know it Christmas & then 2007 will soon be over.... Where has this year gone so fast...?


So really I am not blogging to ask why time flies when we are having fun but to say I have been having fun. I did my first "real" photography job last week. This was suppose to be a free learning experience for friends at church. Well they paid me. I was shocked but after all was said & done I earned it! Weddings are a TON of work. I have lots of fun photos I havent shared them with the newlyweds yet because they have been on their honeymoon... so there is just one for now. ENJOY!
*photos on this blog are property of puhakphotography* do not copy

No comments: