Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally Friday!

I am so so so thankful that friday is finally here. Better yet I am off tomorrow!!!
I have been sick for nearly a week. Not sick to the point that I cant function so I really shouldnt complain. However I am going to, my throat hurts from coughing so hard last night. It seems like any meds I take only lasts an hour & then I am coughing again.
I am tired from being awake most of the night coughing, so my plan tonight while I am home alone because John is at school is to go upstairs, curl up in my new jammies & watch hours of All My Children! (I have 4 months of AMC on DVR just for days like this!)

Then tomorrow since John will be in school, I am going to sleep as late as I can, then when I wake up I hope that some magic fairy has taken this stupid cough away to a far away land!
I need to stamp & take some pictures so the cold/flu fairy needs to come get this junk & take it somewhere else! Im done with it!

Goodnight!

No comments: