Wednesday, October 31, 2007

2 wks... ?

Ellie enjoying the park! She has the best blue eyes!
Everybody loves a Nikon girl!

Ever seen a cuter pink poodle?




The Browns Fall Family photo



Has it really been 2 wks since I last posted? Wow.
I have been busy taking pictures its been so much fun! Thanks to friends who put up with me taking lots & lots of pictures I think I am getting better at this.
Its taking less time editing, they may still not be perfect but they look good to me & to the "clients". I have even gotten a few compliments from some of the girls that are pro on the snap happy site. (Thanks Ladies!) I so want to be like them some day, getting compliments from them is awesome!
I have several things lined up in the next few weeks... more photos, I have to get these birthday invitations out(J they are almost done I promise!) and Christmas... its coming & I have 9 cards stamped so far! UGH... I need a vacation so I can catch up with my hobbies!

1 comment:

Prekelicious said...

OK...we need pics of the K! Lets figure out when where and how!!!