Wednesday, March 5, 2008

week 11

Hello blog Friends, Family & Stalkers,

Nothing exciting to report this week... John has been in meetings most of the week so I miss him terribly. I see him every day but not long. He leaves before I wake up & gets home very late. I am looking forward to having dinner with him this eveving. I might even cook! :)

We havent started our $ project officially yet but we have cut many things. Eating out, we cut back to just once a week. We lowered the 300+ cabel channels we have down to 200, cnceled the paper & we stop at QT on the way home from church & get the sunday paper. Thats the only one we read so why bother with the rest of them? John canceled a few other misc things & found about $150 a month we can apply to bills. Fun times!

Last weekend we had GORGEOUS weather here in Olathe. It was almost 70(I think) on Sat! I took Joshua to the park to do his 5 yr old photo session it was great fun! Then since he was pretty cooperative we went to Culvers & shared a kids ice cream!

I hope to get together with some local flickr friends soon to go take pictures. I dont like going shooting by myself & John thinks its boring so I hope to meet some new friends who love it as much as I do!
I am starting to tell more people about my business in hopes to meet more clients which will make me more money! Thats what its all about right? I cant depend on my friends to grow my business much more than they all have! So I have to reach out of my circle give my cards to others.
I would love to be out of debt & be able to stay home to do photography full time next year!
We'll see how realistic that is.

Well since I am blogging from work I am cutting this short... really there is nothing exciting going on at the Puhak house this week so this is much longer than it needed to be!

*********** Dont forget to sponser us for the March of Dimes walk!!******************

No comments: