Sunday, December 16, 2007

B is for BUSY!

I always have the same excuse... I am busy. Well I have been!

I have done family Christmas pictures, maternity pictures, edited pictures, order pictures, invoice pictures, delivered pictures, I dream about pictures.... it all seems to be falling in to place. A friend from church lets call her L she refered a friend to me for maternity pictures. They then referred me to friends who just had a baby last week. I have an appointment in pencil with 2 neighbors one of which had her baby today(or late last night??) the other had her baby in Oct but we are just getting around to pictures!

Now I just need to find time to finish my class. Which I am miserably behind in. I pretty much quit but saved all the lessons on my computer so I can go back & read them when I have a free minute to do so! Why did I plan on taking a class in November/December when there are so many things going on this time of the year?? Duh.

Well I would like to invite anyone who reads this blog to check out my husbands latest project. He is having as much fun with this as I am with the pictures. We are becoming great business partners!

http://www.puhakphotography.com/

Well... I am off for now. We are having our Elegant 8 Holiday party next week here at our place so there is cleaning to be done!

No comments: