Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Christmas is finally almost here. For a month I have been thinking wow Christmas is almost here. Then New Years! I enjoy New Years as much as Christmas, but for a totally different reason. I enjoy a fresh slate. A chance to start over in a sense. Dust your self off & try again...I dont do the whole resolution crap because lets face it by Jan 5th who remembers they made a resolution. I set goals. The same goal usually but still a goal.
Last year I scrapbooked a page that had my goals on it thinking maybe- just maybe- it would commit me to keeping on track... WRONG!I found that page when cleaning my stamp closet yesterday... it says
Deceber 28 2006... my goals for a new year & a new me are to
1. loose 32 pounds by my 32nd bday July 21 2007... Did I keep this goal.. NOPE! I may have lost a pound here & there, maybe even 32 times... but not all at one time & keep it all off! Certainly not by my bday.
2. decide what we are going to do with the fertility treatments, continue or adopt... well that was decided for me by Dr S (see previous blog entry)- so I dont feel like I achieved that either...
3. learn photoshop.... lets just say I tried but failed miserably! I hate photoshop, there is so much to learn. I need a class for dummies.
4. Learn how to take better photos... Wait there is a goal I accomplished! I did actually achieve something in the past 12 months! Not to mention I did Awesome... for a rookie! :) I actually made some cash at this!
http://www.puhakphotography.com/

So now that the new year is coming & there are big changes I need to make , things I need to do, things I want to do, I will set my goals for 2008.

I have been doing WeightWatchers again for 3 weeks, I have lost 9.8 pounds.
I have changed a few habits, I have even dusted off the beast of a tredmill we have & USED IT!
So goal #1
1. Continue to walk on the tredmill at least 3 days a week.
2. Continue to work at WW, to find a better me. I am not setting a # on how much to loose but it needs to be big. 60+ pounds it what I am going for. I have done 50 before so why not push for more?!!?
3. Continue to learn about photos & the business.
4. work on my addiction to shopping... work on paying off my credit card & not using it!
5. Try to remember to blog more than once a month! :) Yeah I doubt this will happen!

No comments: