Thursday, February 7, 2008

Week .... 6?

I cant remember what week I am on...
Of course there is no picture again this week... because I am busy as all get out. I have had something to do every night this week.
The fun doesnt stop there I am booked with things to do right through sunday. UGH! I cant wait for next weekend to have a 3 1/2 day weekend so I can chill a bit. I am going to turn off the phones & just spend time with John UN-INTERUPTED!

Ok thats totally not true either but its certainly fun to dream! I am taking some much needed time on friday to go stamping with my friend Patti! (Cant wait!)
Then Sat we will celebrate Valentines day & Jennifer's Day. YIPPEE! One of my favorite holidays is coming! Jennifer's day!

Ok enough non sense, what your all reading my blog for.... WW Did I loose or gain want to take a guess??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well last week I gained 1.4 stink! But I was still having headaches & not motivated to walk. So what do you do. This week I watched better what I ate, drank more water & walked a few more times than I did last week. The good news is I lost 2.6!!! I Rock! thats what I gained last week & then some! So I am motivated to do good this week. Today I went to WW at lunch. I didnt get to stay for the meeting for a few reasons 1 being I ran over at lunch & only had 30 minutes. 2 I dont really care fot the leader that was there. Silly I know but that is important to me.
So I think I will continue to run over at lunch time what ever day I have time I think thursdays work well for me. Then if I need/want to go to a meeting then I will go after work. I haev to do what works.

Big plans for this weekend! After work tomorrow I have a friend coming over to hang out! Ok so she is 2 1/2 but it should be fun! We havent hung our since she was about 8 or 9 months old!
Her mom has a grown up date so E will be hanging out with us! Then tomorrow I work (YUCK) then tomorrow evening my friend & I are going to teh Casting Crowns concert! YIPPPEEE! Super excited! I love them(google them if you dont know who they are!)
Of course a big event like this calls for a new outfit right?? Ok atleast a new pair of jeans right??
We'll see what I find sat afternoon when I go shopping! Shhh dont tell John that I plan to buy a new outfit. John is on the we have to save cash kick again!

Next subject.

Barack Obama! Love 'em!
We went to Caucus Tuesday ngiht! Obama won our Caucus! Then when we got home we watched the news to find out he won the Kansas democrat delegates. Then he won Georgia, Minnisota, Missouri, Arkansas, Utah, COlorado, Idaho, Conneticut, North Dakota, Alabama, Delaware & Illinois! Man he Rocks! I cant wait to cast my vote in November!
Check out my flickr page for pictures of the Caucus & the rally I mentioned last week! http://flickr.com/photos/jenniferpfromkc/

OK folks, thats it for this week... sorry its late but its been a busy week! Chat with you Tuesday!

No comments: