Saturday, April 19, 2008

Special edition! Posting on a weekend!??!?!

Are you confused? I am posting on a weekend & shortly after my last post...
We are in St Louis Missouri this weekend. We have had a great time doing a bunch of NOTHING! Its nice to just relax. We went to a few scrapbook stores yesterday, the NIKE store(MY FAVORITE!!) At the hotel last night I even walked on the tred mill. Only for about 15 minutes but I still did it!
Todays walking was done at the ZOO. St Louis has a FREE Fantastic Zoo! We had a great time!
We walked a lot, I mean a whole lot! We did the entire zoo(except the bug house & snake house). Then we went to lunch & came back to the hotel & took a nap! It was great! Look for pictures soon on my flickr page! :)

Tomorrow we are back to eating healthy! We have enjoyed our 2 day break. We even went to JACK IN THE BOX! I love JITB! I love it when we travel & there is a JITB(the last time we went was Seattle) since we dont have them in KS. All I like there is the breakfast sourdough Jack. So that is what I had for breakfast today. YUMMM & the lady working there was super nice, she gave us 2 free Jack balls! Made me pretty happy today. Ok so it doesnt take much.

Well with all this talk about food, we are going to go find some dinner. :) I will post photos later.

No comments: