Wednesday, April 2, 2008

whoops!

Long time no post huh... sorry life has been hectic a little bit...

Lets get the WW stuff out of the way, week 2 I lost 6 pounds, I was the winner & for cheat night we went to Mi Ranchito! YUMMY We were still smart & didnt go crazy, she ordered soemthing we both liked & shared it! I still had left overs to bring home.
Week 3 John won! I lost 2.5 but he lost more! I am down a total of 12+ pounds(but down about 18 since november) this past week we went & had pizza we had both been wanting to have pizza for so long. Since we lost we went! We have a deal if we have a week we dont loose we dont cheat!

Next piece of business to blog about. I shot another wedding. I was the 2nd shooting but I still got some awesome shots. I really enjoyed it. Though I HURT after shooting over 1800 images I still enjoyed it! Now for the part I dont enjoy editing!
I know understand why the pros say that its atleast 2 wks until you can see images online! Its takes that lonmg to edit & post them all.

I may have another wedding butnot until next year... I will talk to thebride to be in May! I will keep you posted!

The adoption front is coming along I plan to get my stuff done this weekend. I think I am driving my husband nuts by not having it finished yet! We have gotten our reference forms to almost everyone. Its a step in the right direction.

Well I am cutting this short. Its late I am tired & I have images to finish working on.

No comments: