Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wow time flies when your having fun!

Fun I guess is what you call it... we have been busy as usual. Same ol' stuff nothing new.
Work, adoption classes, photography stuff, biggest looser, school.... thats about all that happens here at the Puhak house!

Today I think I made a break through in my photography! I think! I struggle badly with ISO & Shutter Speed... Its all a back wards crazy math & numbers game that I hate & its just to difficult! But I think today for some reason it clicked. Now I dont want to go jinxing myself but I think that this will improve my images a 100%! Now more grainy fuzzy images!?!? (I hope)
I went to http://www.opkansas.org/_vis/arboretum/ today with a friend from flickr. I toyed around with ISo a bit. I think the problem that I was having is I was confused which number was the ISO on my camera! Stupid me! That is an easy thing to figure out. Tomorrow I have a super fun maternity shoot planned & hope to get to toy with it some more. Shooting people is a totally different ballgame than shooting flowers! ( Flowers hold there smiles forever people expect suckers or chocolate if they have to smile to long!)

GO here to see some of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferpfromkc/
Sorry you wont see much, I have alot of it marked private because some of my images are of friends children & for some reason people (weird perverted people) go to sites like flickr & steal photos(stealing photos means if you didnt capture the image with your camera & you dont have permission by the photographer to use it ... thats stealing & its against the law! pubilic service announcement over) so to prevent that from happening I have to set to private to protect the images I have on there. I share with other photographers to learn from them. man they have all taught me so much!

I am going to spend my free time this summer re-vamping the website. I have ideas in my head but its a matter of translating them to the website that I have an issue with. It works in here but to get it all out & on paper is where we loose some of the quality! :) ok even that doesnt come out right but I know what I am trying to say.

Ok its dinner time, I have updated you on whats up here. Im hungry & in need of a shower. Its only 75 but the humidity was nuts at the park. Nuff said.

No comments: