Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Week 3 of 52

Just a cell phone picture & its a day late. I promised a photo on tuesday. I felt like road kill yesterday. So though my intentions are good, its become clear to me it isnt always going to happen.

This picture was taken this morning at work with my cell, so that I could blog while at work... Its been super slow. Well then work got in the way & I was busy. So here it is wed night & just getting around to the blog...

Good news... went to WW even though I felt like poo yesterday & I was down 1.8!!!! Yeah that is a total of just over 11 pounds I have lost in 5 wks. Ok not as good as I should be doing but I did pick a horrible time to start this... the week after thanksgiving...

Bad news... an online friend who I have known almost as long as John is loosing her fight with cancer. It makes me very sad for her & her family. I send her cards, specifically butterfly cards. She once told me her feelings about butterflies is that they are sent from God to show new life. So every time she saw one that she felt God was giving her new life. I have bought lots of butterfly stamps over the years just to make cards for Jerry... I am sad that she may not be able to enjoy them much longer. (Jerry's blog is in my sites I stalk if you would like to read a little about this great, strong woman)


So on to week 3 of 2008, i hope to clean out my polo bag so that my camera fits into it so i can start to carry it with me more often. Then I will have no excuses why I cant get my tuesday picture done! See ya next week!

No comments: