Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy week 3 my friends

Tuesdays Treat... after going to UNO-where I had a wonderful personal size veggie pizza. It was wonderful! Then I had a 1/2 a small kit kat blizzard... It just wasnt as good as it sounded... but then I felt guilty so I
Walked.... 32 minutes -almost 33. While we watch American Idol I walked. Its a good show to watch while walking. I recomend it! :)

Here is my proof that I realy did walk!
So WI wasnt so good this week... it was up. At first when I left WW I thought oh gosh I cant blog that I gained, then I look like a shmuck like I didnt try. Well I gained 3 pounds! 3 stinkkin' pounds. SO obviously I didnt try hard enough. I didnt exercise one time this week- partially because I have had a head cold which has now turned into a sinus infection. I didnt have much desire to do anything but lay on the couch.
I was looking forward to pizza tonight since it is my free night to eat what I want. I had pizza, enjoyed it & tomorrow starts week#4 & I will try this week to loose those 3 pounds AGAIN.
Other than being sick, & gaining 3 pounds I had a decent week. I had another photo shoot, not sure how they feel about the pictures- they havent ordered anything but its only been a few days. I personally think I bombed it but we all have our good & bad days. Practice makes perfect & I am going to dust myself off & try again! Goodnight friends... see ya next week!

















1 comment:

~Desiree said...

Keep up the great work, girl!! I need to jump on the treadmill, your post is inspiring!